North Central District Health Department is working hard to protect the citizens of Henry, Shelby, Spencer and Trimble Counties.
Recommendations for social distancing include:
- If you are 60 or older or have diabetes, heart or lung disease, kidney failure or other chronic medical conditions, you should avoid any densely populated area, such as church, large gatherings, sporting events, etc.
- Recommendations to protect yourself and your families
- Stay home if you feel sick or are exhibiting respiratory symptoms.
- Refrain from touching your face, nose, eyes, and mouth.
- Washing hands OFTEN is the most important step in prevention and the spread of viruses.
- Symptoms of COVID 19 are:
- A persistant cough
- Shortness of breath
If you experience symptoms, call your medical provider or physician to advise a course of action.
For general information, call the Covid–19 Hotline at (800) 722-5725 or go to www.kycovid19.ky.gov
This message brought to you by North Central District Health Department.