The Frankfort Christmas Parade
Theme: Classic Christmas
Saturday, December 7 @ 6pm
Lineup: 4:30pm – 5:30pm
Inclement Weather date is Saturday, December 14.
Cancellations will be announced/texted/emailed/posted by Noon the day of
- Lineup is first come, first serve from 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. on Clinton Street behind the old state office building.
- Parade entries will check-in on Holmes Street. No public vehicles will be admitted.
- Public parking is available in old state office building parking lot (entrance at corner of Holmes/Mero).
- Parade will step off onto High Street to Main to Capital Avenue and end at the capitol building.
- Entries will disband at West State Street toward Shelby Street. Vehicles may return downtown via the Singing Bridge and floats/large trucks may use Taylor Avenue.
- DO NOT TRAVEL BACK DOWN CAPITAL AVENUE.
- 1st ($1,000), 2nd ($500), 3rd ($250)
- If for-profit wins, prize money will be awarded to the charity of your choice.
- Clearly display the name of your organization on your entry.
- Entries may hand out candy along the route, but please do not throw candy.
- No entries may include Santa. The one and only St. Nick will ride on the final car!
- Limit 5 vehicles per entry *excluding car clubs.
- Entry fee is non-refundable
- Adult supervision is required for all children under 12 years old participating in the parade.
- Entries with animals must provide their own cleanup during lineup and along parade route.
- For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 502-875-1130.