- Voicemail Takeover for Thomas Rhett tickets will take place May 10 – May 22
2. Listeners should change their voicemail message to say, “I’m feelin’ Froggy,” then visit our Voicemail Takeover page at FroggyKYCountry.com to fill out their name and phone number to enter to win.
3. A random phone number will be chosen, and if we get their voicemail that says “I’m feelin’ Froggy,” they win 2 tickets to see Thomas Rhett at Riverbend on September 23rd.
4. One winner will be chosen on May 17th.
5. Tickets will be mailed to winner that week or they will have the option to pick them up at the Froggy radio station.
6. 2020 tickets are valid for the 2021 show.
7. Must be 18 years or older to participate.
8. Winner chosen can only win ONCE during contest duration, and cannot win other contests on Froggy for 30 days.
9. Only one winner per household throughout the duration of this contest.
10. No purchase necessary, just text to win.
11. By participating, all participants and Grand Prize winner grant CapCity Communications exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use.
12. Odds of winning will depend on the number of qualified entries.
13. Employees of Cap City Communications, its advertising agencies, their affiliates, sponsors of the contest, representatives, and their families or households their employees are ineligible to enter/win.
14. The decision of CapCity Communications is final. Winners will be notified by phone. Only one winner or qualifier per family or household every thirty (30) days.