The following constitutes Contest Rules, both on and off-air on FROGGY 104.9 WFKY-FM & FROGGY 101.7 WVKY-FM, hereafter referred to as Froggy:
1. All Froggy contests are open to any/all Froggy listeners, unless otherwise specified by Froggy or its affiliates.
2. Sweepstakes/contests are open to Kentucky & Indiana residents only. Some exceptions may apply.
3. All winners must be 18 years of age or older.
4. Only one winner or qualifier per family or household every thirty (30) days.
5. Winners must sign a release prior to receiving their prize.
6. All prizes, unless otherwise specified, must be picked up within 30 days of winning. Froggy will not notify winners of the time remaining on their prize. It is the responsibility of the winner to claim the prize within the thirty days provided.
7. All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
8. Prizes may be mailed at the discretion of Froggy. Froggy is not responsible for the failure or tardiness of prizes delivered via US Postal Service. Otherwise, prizes must be claimed in person, unless otherwise specified. Proper identification (valid driver’s license, passport, state ID, military ID required).
9. In certain “unique situations,” a designated representative will be allowed to accept prize for the winner. Written authorization from the winner including representative’s name, ID and a photocopy of the winner’s drivers license is required. Froggy will qualify what constitutes a “unique situation”.
10. All prizes are non-transferable and void where prohibited by law. No cash substitution of prizes allowed.
11. Winners understand and agree that they are responsible for any and all taxes incurred on prizes received.
12. In the event that a winner chooses not to accept a prize, he or she forfeits all claim to that prize. Froggy then has the right, at its discretion, to award that prize to a contest
13. Froggy is not responsible for defective prizes.
14. Froggy is at liberty to give away any unclaimed prize at the end of the thirty day grace period.
15. All major prizes will be given away by Froggy. Odds of winning will depend on the number of qualified entries.
16. Froggy may substitute another prize of equal value, in the event of non-availability of an announced prize.
17. In the case of a dispute over telephone lines, the decision of Froggy is final.
18. In the event that two telephone lines are tied together during a phone contest, the entire phone call will be disqualified and another phone call will be taken. Froggy cannot award duplicate prizes to both parties in a “tied together” situation. An example of “tied together” call may be two telephone calls originating from the same location or residence or a party line.
19. Employees of Froggy, CapCity Communications, its advertising agencies, their affiliates, representatives, and their families or households their employees are ineligible to enter/win.
20. Additions or deletions to these rules may be made at the discretion of Froggy, and may be enacted at any time.
21. Froggy, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors or representatives absolve themselves of any liability, financial or otherwise, resulting from any on or off-air contests staged by Froggy.
22. All contest entries become the property of Froggy. Furthermore, Froggy may withhold any contest materials crucial to the completion of the contest.
23. All contestants acknowledge, as a condition of entry, that Froggy has a right to publicize, or broadcast the winner’s name, character, likeness, voice or all matters incidental herein.
24. Basic contest rules and addenda are available for review during regular business hours at the Froggy offices, 115 W. Main Street Frankfort, Ky 40601.
25. Any tie will be broken by random drawing from among the tied, qualified entries. The drawing will be conducted Froggy and the results of the drawing are final.
26. The decision of Froggy is final. Winner’s will be notified by phone or via the social media used to submit the entry.